So, I’ve hired the production engineers. We’ve a neat and simple plan from here to production then.
Part of which is that we need a few hundred kg of rock to test the precise tolerances of that production (for those with a technical bent, we want to test the liberation point). Excellent, off you go geologists, go get a few hundred kg. Should take an afternoon, it’s only 10 km from your house anyway.
Err, yes Tim. We’ll get to it in about 10 days time.
Err, why not now?
Temperatures have not risen above -5 oC at noon for a week now. We’d need blasting powder, thus licences, to collect samples. Better to wait a week until it warms up a bit.
Oh. Fair enough. Thought it had been a bit chilly.
Fun technical note. The geologists are on a short project in Kosovo anyway. Where their email access is better than it is at the bottom of the little valley they occupy in Saxony.